Create a brand platform around "Urban Hiking".
Urban Hiking is the everyday walk: a light stroll to an all day wander.
With 34.5 million traditional hikers and countless "everyday walkers" this is a huge opportunity to engage with a large, active group of people
Since leaving the everyday office life, I've found walking to be a fantastic method of solving problems, getting inspired and remaining switched on to the real world around us. You won't see me in a gym but you will see me taking pics of street art, talking to strangers and collecting Pieces of Brooklyn.
How It Works
Brand X becomes an advocate of the Urban Hiker, providing the following tools and content:
- A central hub to gather the community to one place to share and discuss, be entertained and learn all the good stuff about Urban Hiking
- An app or site featuring the best hike in each town and city
- Collection of Urban Hiker's stories and and recommendations to be shared with the community
- Video reviews and photo essays of some of the best walks
- Instagram and other social content pieces
Who Could Use This
Pretty broad: Shoe and outdoor apparel companies, city tourist boards, fitness trackers, snack and drink producers, music/MP3/Smartphone companies, Camera companies and more.
Please click "Like" if you like this - it helps me determine of Free Ideas Project is worth the candle. And of course, feel free to donate something as it helps cover site costs pay for my walking shoes :)