For a limited time, anyone buying a tub of yogurt or ice cream will win a real cow!
How it Works
Everyone gets a real cow. They can't take it home but they can - in theory - visit him or her.
The real fun begins with how someone interacts with their cow. By entering a code on the packaging, the cow fan will receive a free Cow Interaction App which features games and interactions with the cow. The idea is to maintain dialogue and play, much like a real life tamagotchi:
- A picture of your unique cow
- A field to a name your cow whatever you like (keep it clean!)
- A chat field to talk with your cow (responses can be AI/scripted or manned like the chat help features on tech support web sites)
- Play games with your cow - or play against other cows (CowVille?) win goodies and treats
- Feed and water your cow, keep the cow happy and win a trip to see your cow
- Link your cowto your calendar for fun reminders from your cow (e.g. "dentists at 2:30pm, how udderly exciting!")
- Moo-sic app - a small but fun sequencer where you play different moo tones and of course, cow bells. Share on soundcloud.
- Cow twitter feed - see what your cow is up to today - funny scripts and product info
By "gamifying" the interaction between the brand and the customer in this way, we will have "permission" to carry on a fun and valuable dialogue over an indefinite period of time.
Product offerings and other brand information can be naturally included without being too "in your face" and salesy.